Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. SERVPRO of Waxahachie / Midlothian is strategically positioned within our community to respond faster to any size loss. Whether the damage is to a large commercial property, or a small residence, we are equipped to assess the problem, take precautions to prevent secondary damage, and get the property back to pre-damage condition. By responding immediately to your call, we can help minimize the damage as well as the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water damage in particular is especially invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Waxahachie / Midlothian arrives promptly and starts the water extraction process as quickly as is possible.
Should you experience a water loss in your home or business, please allow us the opportunity to help make it "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (972) 935-0827
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2010 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Waxahachie / Midlothian arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.